I found this Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole recipe through Pinterest. It looked yummy and Lloyd expressed he was interested in trying this one; so I made it for dinner this past Sunday evening. I did not follow the recipe exactly. I cut it down to 1/3 since the serving size was for 8-10 and there is only two of us. I changed the french bread to multigrain. I also did not soak overnight, since I was using softer bread. The thing I would change the next time is the amount of cream cheese, I think I used 5 ounces and will try 2-3 next time.
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This will fill a bread pan. It is enough for a party. It is Yummy!
* Prep Time: 30 min
* Cook Time: 45 min
* Ready In: 1 hour, 15 min
Servings: 4 cups
* 1 jar Marinated Artichokes Quartered 12-14 oz, drained
* 2 packages Cream Cheese 8 oz packages at room tempature.
* 8 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
* 2 tablespoons Flour
* 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
* 1 tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parley
* 1 clove Garlic Large chopped clove
* 5 pieces Green Onions Chopped
* 1-2 cup Fresh Spinach Chopped. Your preference of 1 or 2 cups. I like spinach so I use 2.
* 1 dash Pepper
Mix all ingredients together. Bake at 325 for 40 to 50 minutes if in bread pan. If the depth of the pan is smaller then 25 to 40 minutes.